Thursday, June 7, 2007

New Digs


Sorry it has been so long since our last posting. We have moved; same city, just more space inside and out. We kind of surprised ourselves aswell as others when we announced we were moving again. It happened really quickly. We were surfing MLS and came across this house and loved the look of it. It's 25 years old with lots of character and mature trees, not to mention a vast amount of grass for Rob to cut. I think it's time to trade in our old electric mower for something a little heftier. Plus the extension cord is too short! We have all settled in well, especially the girls. It already feels like home.

Sydney and I went to Vancouver in May to feast our eyes on our new baby niece and cousin, Hazel. She is a little darling. Christopher and Anne are relishing every minute with their baby girl. Pictures to follow....

While we were in Vancouver Rob and my dear friend Kellie were busy tearing down wallpaper and painting. All 3 girls have their own pretty painted rooms now and are very happy.

We are looking forward to our impending trip back home. It will be busy but fun. The girls have already started to pack.

Better sign off - Sydney is squeaking.

2 comments:

JoeGirl said...

Man, finally a new post! I know... you've been "busy" (wink, wink!). Upload some pics as soon as you can, and I'm counting the days until I can give you all hugs ;)

JoeGirl said...

Alas - a photo!!! Cuteness supreme on Sydney-kins! What a face! She's got a lot of hair!!! We can't wait to meet her and give her squeezes.

Love you all
Antoine
xoxoxoxox