Hi Kate, glad you had a look at our blog I have been following yours as well. How alike are we? Same taste in names and decorating, we have basically the same sofa (as ours is English and yours is Canadian I know they aren't the same but you couldn't find a closer match if you tried), and our lounge has the same green colour and we have the same bee pillow! I love the photo by the way!
2 comments:
Oh THAT is adorable! It's a good thing they are so cute when they scream ;)
Hi Kate, glad you had a look at our blog I have been following yours as well. How alike are we? Same taste in names and decorating, we have basically the same sofa (as ours is English and yours is Canadian I know they aren't the same but you couldn't find a closer match if you tried), and our lounge has the same green colour and we have the same bee pillow! I love the photo by the way!
Post a Comment